MINI TOWER CASE
Affordable mini tower case features a compact design, making it perfect for office use. Comes with a brushed aluminum style front panel to deliver a professional, elegant look. Supports air cooling in the front, side, and rear of the case to enhance cooling performance and comes equipped with a 80mm fan in the rear.
- Features a brushed aluminum style front panel
- Supports air cooling in the front, rear, and side of the case
- Supports high-end graphics cards up to 322mm (without front fan)
- Supports CPU coolers up to 156mm
- Supports up to 1 x 5.25” ODD, 2 x 3.5” HDDs, and 2 x 2.5” SSDs
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Products and models may vary depending on your region.
Contact your local retailer for more information.
BRUSHED ALUMINUM STYLE FRONT PANEL
Brushed aluminum style front panel delivers a professional, elegant look.
Featuring a stylish and compact design, this corporate mini tower case is perfect for office use.
Supports air cooling in the front, rear, and side to enhance cooling performance.
- Front: 120mm x 1 (Optional)
- Side: 120mm x 1 (Optional)
- Rear: 80mm x 1 (Included)
BUILT FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE
• Supports Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboards
• Supports CPU coolers up to 156mm
• Supports high-end graphics cards up to 322mm (without front fan)
CONVENIENT ACCESS TO YOUR MEDIA
Quick and easy access to 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, HD audio and mic ports, and power and reset buttons.
Supports up to 1 x 5.25” ODD, 2 x 3.5” HDDs, and 2 x 2.5” SSDs.
|Case Type||Mini Tower|
|Front Panel Material||ABS|
|Case Dimensions (Overall)||199 x 357.6 x 371 mm (W x H x D)|
|5.25” Drive Bays||1|
|3.5” Drive Bay||2 Max.|
|2.5” Drive Bay||2 Max.|
|GPU Clearance||Supports GPU up to 322mm (without front fan)|
|CPU Cooler Clearance||Supports CPU coolers up to 156 mm|
|I/O Ports||USB3.0 x 1 | USB 2.0 x 2 | HD Audio & Mic.|
Front: 120mm x 1 (Optional)
Side: 120mm x 1 (Optional)
Rear: 80mm x 1 (Included)
|Net Weight/Gross Weight||2.15kg/2.68kg|
|Internal Cable Management Depth||21.7mm|
|Power Supply||Standard ATX PSU (Optional)|