- Supports 13th Gen & 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- 20 Phase SPS Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR5 6400MHz (OC)*
- 2 PCIe 5.0 x16, 1 PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, 2 Thunderbolt™ Type-C**
- Realtek ALC1220 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, ESS SABRE 9218 DAC,
- WIMA Audio Caps, Nahimic Audio
- 8 SATA3
- 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- 2 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3)
- 2 Thunderbolt™ 4/USB4 Type-C
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Front Type-C
- 2 Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A
- 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Rear, 4 Front)
- AQUANTIA® / Marvell 10G LAN, Killer E3100 2.5G LAN
- Killer AX1675 802.11ax (WiFi 6E) + Bluetooth
- Status OLED + Polychrome SYNC*
*Actual support may vary by CPU
**The display specification of Thunderbolt™ port varies by the specification of DisplayPort input from the graphics card.
AQUA, NEW BEGINNING!
How to make AQUA better? It’s a topic we’ve been working on for years. The monoblock efficiency is enhanced by optimizing the best combination of fin thickness, spacing as well as water passage, on top of that, ultra-high heat conductive thermal grease is used to guarantee Z690 AQUA performs best in every single way. Lastly, the prestige and superior Z690 AQUA motherboard will be limited production to only 500 units.
Z690 AQUA is built around a selection of materials, the stainless steel panels are given assortment of surface treatments to give Z690 AQUA a modern and avant-garde appearance, onboard LED effect is intentionally design to be modest and subtle, once again making Z690 AQUA one boutique of a motherboard.