AMD B450 (AM4) micro ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 3.0, dual M.2, 10 DrMOS power stages, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C, and Aura Sync RGB lighting support
- Enhanced power solution: 8+2 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connector, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsinks, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+ utility
- Next-gen connectivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C support
- Made for online gaming: 2.5 Gb Ethernet, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line in
- AI Noise-Canceling Microphone: provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
DURABLE. STABLE. RELIABLE.
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.